CALENDAR QUESTION

Ellen Bourne

I have a calendar question, which needs some clarification.  I put all the calendar events on the main calendar for all to see.

They’re two meetings at the congregation which I have created subgroups for one is for the women and the other the men.  I put the respective meetings on each of the subgroups calendars.

Question is “When the coordinators of the meetings goes into the coordinating calendar for their group select edit of the event in question then select send invite to group”.  This invitation it will go to the respective groups.  Is this correct?