Re: Why Doesn't Google Search Find Our Subgroup Wiki? #wiki #search #issue

Glenn Glazer

On 10/13/2018 15:40, JMichaelTX wrote:

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 05:37 PM, Shal Farley wrote:

GMF's Wiki is public and can be found in Google searches. So it isn't a general problem with Groups.io Wikis. Maybe with subgroup Wikis, I've just created one in a test group to see if it can be found. I haven't yet taken any measures (below) to call it to the attention of the search spiders. I'll let some time elapse first to see if it is found without such prompting.

Shal, it is now one YEAR later, and the JXA Resources page still does NOT show up in a Google search.

https://apple-dev.groups.io/g/jxa/wiki/JXA-Resources

Any ideas?

Comes up as the second hit for me:

Best,