Re: SUBGROUPS

Ellen Bourne

Duane, thank you so much for getting back to me.  I figured out the subgroup.

I will read up on things where possible.  hint hint I got it.

Thanks for all your help

Ellen

"When things are not adding up in your life -
It's time to start subtracting."

On Friday, October 5, 2018, 2:23:53 PM EDT, Ellen Bourne via Groups.Io <ELLEN_BOURNE@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (ELLEN_BOURNE@...) Add cleanup rule | More info
I am in the process of creating a subgroup for DanburyCOCWomen.  I have the dumbest question. How do you add people to the group who are already accepted the invitation.  (I know, they have to be in the main group before they can appear in the subgroup).

Does this too have be an invitation?

Is there any literature on any of this material anywhere so I don't have to bother anyone unless I can't understand what I have read.  If there is, can you point me in that direction.

We will be using Chat and Polls very soon so I want to be prepared for those when then come up.

Thanks