#hashtags #bug Lots of messages "need approval" #hashtags #bug

Andrew Godfrey

Dear all,

We recently set up a group in which all subscribers are able to post messages without moderation. However, a huge number of messages end up in moderation ("Message Approval Needed") for no reason we can discern. We use hashtags in the group: originally they were set to be compulsory, but we unticked that option to see if solved the problem. However, it still persists. Our moderator thinks it may have some relation to URLs in messages, but some messages without URLs have been held up in the queue too. We are really not sure what the source of this problem could be, any suggestions would be welcome.

Andy