Re: Muting a member

Mark Emmer

Too bad.  Our group is supposed to be about answering members' questions and providing news about upcoming events in the area.  But we have a few fluffheads who seem intent on lowering the signal-to-noise ratio with comments like "that's wonderful" or "wish I was there" and treating our 1,300 member group as their personal blog. The group owner doesn't seem to want to chastise them, so I'd be happy if at least I could mute them from my own inbox.

The system has the ability to remember my preferences for muted hashtags. I wish it could similarly remember my preference for muted e-mail addresses.

Mark
Temporary Moderator
MichocanNet.groups.io