Re: facebook page integration not working #integration

AL Guevara <al@...>

My Fb deal is  PAGE, not a Group, G.io specifacally says this Int. is for a PAGE, not a group.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 11:18 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
AL,

 > Been looking in PAGE settings for private/public anything, and I cant
 > find a thing that refewrs to a PAGE being  pub or pri ?

Hopefully someone else here will know. I only barely navigate Facebook.

Your page is visible to me logged in, but not when logged out. That's a
requirement for the integration because Groups.io isn't logged in to
Facebook.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/16174