Re: Analytics / Metrics

adelynzhou,

Is there a way to see analytics on activity by memberĀ of how many messages they replied to or sent?

It sounds like you mean for mods/owners only. There once was a "Top Posters" list on the group's home page, visible to members, but it got taken down by popular request (beta topic #945627).

But no, so far as I'm aware no statistical summary of member activity is currently available.

I'm basically trying to find a way to evaluate how active certain members are, to find the lurkers and to encourage the contributors.

Things like this have been mentioned a few times in beta, but so far nothing has come of them.

Stats for web feature usage (beta #230).
Stats for message posts (beta #3255).
Stats for likes (beta #16647).

The first two are rather old, maybe it is time you could reiterate the request.