Re: Groups.io in French?

Harvey Morgan

Bruce,

Check.  I hope that's on the development list.  Makes finding a moderator in Bordeaux a challenge to not have group mgt in French.

Harvey

« Si nous ne pouvons effacer nos différences aujourd'hui, nous pouvons au moins aider le monde à devenir protecteur de la diversité. »
"If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity."
- John F. Kennedy

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 7:34:53 PM GMT+2, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Harvey Morgan wrote:

I haven't been able to find any way to make my group's groups.io text appear in French.  Am I missing something?
Groups.io does not currently support multiple languages.

The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help