Re: How do I transfer events from one calendar to another? #calendar #howto

R,

... then we could transfer all those planned events to the main
calendar (viewed by the entire membership) all at once. Is this
possible?
Well, at the bottom of the planning calendar pages is a blue "Subscribe to Calendar" button. Clicking on that will give you a link to a page containing that calendar's events in iCalendar (.ics) file format.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar

But that's only half an answer, because I don't know of a way to then import that file into the main calendar.

Likewise one by one. In each event you can download it as an .ics file, but then there's still no way to import them into the main calendar.