How do I transfer events from one calendar to another? #calendar #howto

Renée Munson

Hi,

I am a new owner/moderator for our homeschool group.  We have created a planning calendar that is viewable by a subgroup.  We would like to be able to upload/transfer the events on that planning calendar to the calendar for the main group 3 times each year.  In other words, ideally a few people would be changing things and moving things around in the planning calendar for a while, then we could transfer all those planned events to the main calendar (viewed by the entire membership) all at once.  Is this possible?

If not, is there a way to copy or transfer events one at a time from one calendar to another?

Thanks,
R Munson