Re: graphics files

Claire Tompkins <eclairedelune@...>

Dang, I guess I should have researched this before I joined. I’m looking for a platform to substitute for Yahoo. I need to communicate with my music group but we also need an archive for images, and video and music files. I’m guessing with the memory constraints, this is not the place! If you have a suitable suggestion, I’d love to hear it.  Yahoo and Google Groups both seem to be subpar.

Thanks,
Claire

On Jul 18, 2018, at 7:15 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

TIF files will not render in most browsers and, when uncompressed, run into tens of MB, eating up group storage.

I ask my subscribers to stick with JPG, GIF and PNG.

The system Help is your friend.  https://groups.io/static/help

[excess quote trimmed by moderator]