Re: Creating calendar events #groupowner #calendar

Chris Jones

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 03:10 AM, smoky_stu wrote:
I created this group which for all intents and purposes makes me the group owner, but it won't let me create an event in the calendar area, says I don't have permissions to do that.
One thing you haven't told us is whether this is a new condition, prior to which you were able to set Calendar Events, or whether this problem has always existed.

I suggest that you log in (make sure that you do so as an Owner, not a Member!) and then go to Settings. Scroll down to Features... Calendar and make sure that it is set to Subscribers can view, Moderators can edit and NOT Calendar is disabled.