Re: time zone question

Glenn Glazer

On 7/14/2018 12:15, Duane wrote:
You (and each member) can set any time zone you like for viewing your calendar at the bottom right.  There has to be some sort of default if nothing is chosen, so PST is as good as any.

I agree that there should be a default, but I don't agree that it should be PST.  It should be UTC, because being the default tz is what UTC was created for: to be the standard.  It is used as the default in most scientific and astronomical uses, as well as referenced  IETF protocols such as NTP.

And this comes from someone who lives in PST and would find PST more convenient if it were only about me.

Best,

Glenn

[ad trimmed by moderator]