Re: Record of private e-mails sent to members via the group and search members postings.

Linda,

As a owner/moderator, If I send a private message to a member via the
group, is there a history of it somewhere?
No. Currently your only option is to check one of the BCC boxes below the message composition box.

Can I search a members name for messages within the group ...
No. The message search currently includes only the message body, not the sender's Display Name, User Name, or Email Address.

... or only once I have located them in the member directory?
In the Messages section, if you find one of their messages you can find the rest by selecting "All Posts By This Member" from the More menu.