Record of private e-mails sent to members via the group and search members postings.

Linda Perry

As a owner/moderator, If I send a private message to a member via the group, is there a history of it somewhere? (If i give them a warning does it show up anywhere or is the only way to also add a note)

Can I search a members name for messages within the group or only once I have located them in the member directory?  If I search members and then put the members e-mail address I can search all of their postings but if I am in the main message board and search using their e-mail address all of their e-mails do not show up.

Linda Perry