GroundForge GroundForge@groups.iofor bobbin lace makers using GroundForge.
It is a web-based tool that generates thread diagrams from pair diagrams.
Purpose of this group: to help one another, share samples and new grounds, and inspire new discoveries.
Participants speaking different languages can use automated translators.
Some browsers have these translators built-in. Others require a plugin.
You can also copy-paste fragments in a translating website.
For lace specific terms we have oidfa.com/translate
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.