GroundForge GroundForge@groups.iofor bobbin lace makers using GroundForge.
It is a web-based tool that generates thread diagrams from pair diagrams.
Purpose of this group: to help one another, share samples and new grounds, and inspire new discoveries.
Contact form for private message to the support team.
Participants speaking different languages can use automated translators.
Some browsers have these translators built-in. Others require a plugin.
You can also copy-paste fragments in a translating website.
For lace specific terms we have oidfa.com/translate
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.