Topics

website is 'live'

Barry Hansen

www.griduino.com is now live and accepting orders. I have five kits ready-to-go and have most of the parts on hand for five more. By the way, this product name seems almost magical since I could easily acquire the domain name and trademark and email address (griduino@...).

This morning I published a very minor update of Griduino v0.30. This fixes the background color of the activity crawler on the bottom row. Probably nobody cares except me.

I have to admit that software dev has been on my back burner in November while building the website and taking care of a few things in real life. I’ve really missed my time playing in the Arduino IDE. So, over Christmas break, I hope to get more playtime in software. My wife and I are not going anywhere or doing anything special this season. So, it’s not really a break from anything for me, but Christmas break is my traditional time to do new things in software.

So… check out the new website and send me comments about any rough edges, thanks!

73 Barry K7BWH

Ed N7PHY

Site looks great Barry! One thing, if I try to order using PayPal there is no button to take me anywhere. It just leaves me in the cart.
Ed

On 12/19/2020 12:42:25 PM, Barry Hansen <barry@...> wrote:

[...]

Barry,
That is a great looking website.
Dave
VE7HR

--
72 de Dave
VE7HR

Mihai W4MHI

Very nice! Congratulations!

73,
Mihai (W4MHI)

[...]

Mark VE7AFZ

Congratulations !  The site looks great.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ

On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 12:42:24 p.m. PST, Barry Hansen <barry@...> wrote:

[...]

Nick Krachmalnick N0CYT

Hi Barry,

Your site looks great and very professional. Good job.

73's,

Nick
N0CYT