From: N7PHY
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:39 PM
To: edwaynet@...
Subject: [edwaynet] All I want for Christmas is Griduino!

Just finished building my Griduino kit. Completed the whole thing in an afternoon thanks to the incredibly detailed instructions. I think this is really going to be very helpful running portable/rover this coming year. And it was fun to build!

Thanks Barry and John!!

Ed N7PHY

Ed N7PHY

Thanks Barry. I'll be playing with the speaker and external power today then installing in the truck.
Ed N7PHY

On 12/24/2020 8:59:03 AM, barry@... <barry@...> wrote:

Ed, the speaker options in the online Assembly Guide has been updated this morning with better descriptions and more images. I wanted to illustrate the suggestions. Now that you finished assembly, this might help a little bit in figuring out how to install and use it in your rover truck.

              https://github.com/barry-ha/Griduino/blob/master/docs/ASSEMBLY.md#step-17-speaker

Thanks for the nice testimonial!

Happy holidays,
Barry K7BWH