Latest version lags

Fernando Gómez

Hi all,

After install the latest version sometimes I have getting lags. This happen occasionally but affect any operation on the computer and you can see like the mouse cursor stop and lags. I have prubed that if I close Gridtracker this doesn`t happen and sometimes I could see on the Windows Task Manager that Gridtracker gets a lot of CPU usage.

As curiosity this happens after install the latest version on yesterday but today he work perfect all the day after a few minutes ago. Obiously I have restarted the computer, and reviewed settings and tested with only this app and the system, but still happen the same.

Fernando Gómez - EA7KJE
Cádiz, Spain

Join GridTrackerApp@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.