Aztec Pyramid for Feudal Patrol #FeudalPatrol

How I put together my pyramid and other terrain for my Aztec cityscape (Tenochtitlan).

https://markamorin.com/2022/03/05/stonehouse-miniatures-aztec-terrain-for-my-tenochtitlan-cityscape/

Eric Burgess

Wow! Outstanding effort and damn that is huge blog post!! Thank you for sharing. I have 18mm WoFun minis coming for this same period

Eric
Sent from my Evil Lair

On Mar 5, 2022, at 1:46 PM, Mark A. Morin via groups.io <MarkAMorin@...> wrote:

How I put together my pyramid and other terrain for my Aztec cityscape (Tenochtitlan).

https://markamorin.com/2022/03/05/stonehouse-miniatures-aztec-terrain-for-my-tenochtitlan-cityscape/

Thank you Eric, and I hope that you'll check out the Civilizations Collide supplement.  I am also working on scenario development and have 15 in queue or done.

Eric Burgess

Is the supplement on your blog or Buck’s

Eric
Sent from my Evil Lair

On Mar 6, 2022, at 4:12 PM, Mark A. Morin via groups.io <MarkAMorin@...> wrote:

Thank you Eric, and I hope that you'll check out the Civilizations Collide supplement.  I am also working on scenario development and have 15 in queue or done.

Eric,

I just looked - Buck's website has the previous version (Buck might want to update!) - the link for the updated one at Sally 4th (free download) is here: https://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/epages/950003459.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950003459/Products/FPD01

Best,  Mark

Buck Surdu

It is on the rules web site and also on the Sally 4th web site.

John R. "Buck" Surdu, Ph.D.
Colonel, U.S. Army, Retired
john.surdu@...

On Mar 7, 2022, at 10:35, Eric Burgess <eburgess@...> wrote:

Is the supplement on your blog or Buck’s

Eric
Sent from my Evil Lair

On Mar 6, 2022, at 4:12 PM, Mark A. Morin via groups.io <MarkAMorin@...> wrote:

Thank you Eric, and I hope that you'll check out the Civilizations Collide supplement.  I am also working on scenario development and have 15 in queue or done.

Buck Surdu

I think the latest version is posted now.

John R. "Buck" Surdu, Ph.D.
Colonel, U.S. Army, Retired
Wargaming blog: www.bucksurdu.com/blog
"... The surest way to shock most people, in those days, was to believe that some kinds of behavior were bad and others good, and that it was reasonable to live one's life accordingly." Neal Stephenson, Diamond Age