Re: Wiring diagram for DC reverse unit used in Pre War 112's and some 200's

Dale Smith

I got a copy of a wiring diagram, but the unit looks completely different.  Does anyone have a 112 or late 200 that they could check to see if they have a different unit than the one I show on the webpage?   See http://www.gilbertho.org/rolling_stock/112.htm at the bottom of the page.

Dale

On 10/1/2018 2:45 PM, Dale Smith wrote:
I was contacted by a Flyer repairman who wondered if I might have a wiring diagram for the DC reverse unit used in Pre War flyer locomotives both HO and O gauge.   I don't have one, which is why I am asking if any of you might have something like this in your collections.  It might be a nice addition to the website.   Even an O gauge diagram would be helpful as the units were the same, as far as I know.   Thanks,

Dale

---
https://www.avg.com

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.