Re: Some projects I've been working on...

Joe King

Thanks guys! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Dom, you're absolutely right. We know they planned a Penn Salt but never made one. I'll be doing that one shortly with the number Maury assigned to it.

Brian and Daryl. Thanks. The boxes were/are a challenge. I'm fighting trying to get the gray to come out correct when it's printed digitally along with a compression issue when the file is saved. Once I get the bugs ironed out, I may make some boxes to list as replacements on EBay but for now, they will just be for the fantasy cars I make. I did make some extra inserts for the window boxes and listed them in eBay.

Here's the final pics of the two cars with their respective boxes I took for the new owner.

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.