Re: Some projects I've been working on...

jsangiovanni@snet.net

Hey Joe, you must be channeling some of the artists from the Gilbert era! Your doing their unfinished business! We have to believe these cars would have made it into the HO line if it had only continued. They really do look nice in the smaller size. Nice stuff.
Dom

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 10:59 PM, Joe King via Groups.Io <jbkeik060811@...> wrote:

Hey Dom,
I know right!? I've seen quite a few 910's for a lot less than what that HO one sold for. I was shocked when it ended. Same guy bought both cars. He's getting a surprise with both cars. I didn't mention anything in the listing but I also made reproduction window boxes to put the cars in. Here's a couple pics of the box for Gilbert Chemical.

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.