Re: Some projects I've been working on...

Joe King

Thanks guys. These are some pieces I've been wanting to do since i started 15+ years ago. Some of the old stuff I used to make I'll be painting a few of mainly for myself since I rarely kept any of my old stuff. I have a couple SP B units painted up(still not lettered) and will be doing a couple Vista domes ave observations for it also... Any of the ones I sell are going directly towards the casting equipment I need to start on the important stuff I've been wanting to do such as ALCO railings and horns, tank car chassis, etc... Hopefully this fall will bring a lot of needed parts to our hands.

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.