Re: Some projects I've been working on...

Daryl Olszeski

Nice work, Joe!

Daryl

On 5/23/2018 6:29 PM, Joe King via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi guys,
I've started working on a few projects now that the weather is nice, sorta... First up is a AA set of S gauge F units that I've painted as M&StL for a friend. The power unit was an original square step B&M that had a chunk broken out of the side. The dummy was a later streamlined B&M dummy. I repaired the power unit shell and modified the dummy unit steps to match the power unit shell. The power unit rear truck sideframe is incorrect so you can see in the pics it sits low

Next up is a group of fantasy HO cars I've been playing with. I made a Gilbert Chemical tank, Bakers Chocolate tank, Canadian National reefer and Rath reefer. There's a couple more that I'll be doing including the Penn Salt tankcar and A.R.T. reefer. I'll be sure to take better pics Dale and submit them to you so you can update the page with them.

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.