Re: The 33507 D&H gondolas

Dale Smith

Joe

When you say Pikemaster version, I am assuming it is a 1961 version that was uncataloged.  What I have listed on gilbertho.org is a 5 cannister car from 1958, a 3 cannister car from 1959, both of which have sprung trucks and a1960 version with solid trucks.   I don't have a photo of the 60 version, but I assume they all have filled in steps.  I noted your Pikemaster care does not have filled in steps. Is this a distinguishing feature of this car along with the weight and absence of cannisters.

Dale

On 5/3/2018 4:30 AM, Joe King via Groups.Io wrote:
Here is a couple more pics of the pikemaster version...

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.