Re: Not Gilbert but still incredible score...

jsangiovanni@snet.net

Hey Joe, I see an interesting eBay item to add to the list of sale items! That blueprint would be neat to hang on the wall in a train room.
Dom

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:58 PM, Joe King via Groups.Io <jbkeik060811@...> wrote:

Thanks Guys.
I already started stripping the paint from the boiler this morning. The black bakelite is perfect underneath. I'm not too familiar with the other Rivarossi items so I couldn't give you a definite answer Walt but they appear to be "normal". Dom, this is the original coupler and its a standard European style coupler. The blueprint is awesome and I'm going to have it scanned and printed out at a smaller scale to frame. You cansee where the original printed were taped together when they made the plate to print them. Pretty cool...

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.