Re: Not Gilbert but still incredible score...

Joe King

Thanks Guys.
I already started stripping the paint from the boiler this morning. The black bakelite is perfect underneath. I'm not too familiar with the other Rivarossi items so I couldn't give you a definite answer Walt but they appear to be "normal". Dom, this is the original coupler and its a standard European style coupler. The blueprint is awesome and I'm going to have it scanned and printed out at a smaller scale to frame. You cansee where the original printed were taped together when they made the plate to print them. Pretty cool...

Join GilbertHOtrains@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.