pictures of the Georgia Railroad and West Point Route equipment and operations

Benjamin Scanlon

Having gotten a bit of a taste for the Georgia /WPR through Bob Hanson's Georgia book, I am wondering if anyone can recommend further sources of pictures of operations, either in book form or dealers who sell those CDs that contain a compilation of loco, rolling stock and train shots ... I've got one of these for the Ga & Fla and it is very informative ... any recommendations for similar compilations for the Georgia Road or West Point Route ?

I like colour pics and transition/diesel era prior to 1975 is my area of interest.

regards, Ben