Topics

[GaRRHistory] Re: Central of Georgia Railway Standard stations

Simon Dunkley

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much: they are incredibly useful, and have filled in some gaps in my knowledge which would have otherwise led to an error in some details.

Simon

On 14 Dec 2014, at 01:26, "thomasbordeaux333@... [GaRRHistory]" <GaRRHistory@...> wrote:

Six original architectural drawings/plans for the Savannah, Georgia, Central of Georgia Railway Company station and outlying buildings - Price Estimate: $2000 - $3000

Simon,

I found these drawings for you. One of the drawings is the design of a C of Ga 2nd class station. The model kit that was available was for a 3rd class station.

 Thomas