Atlanta Train Show

Gary Betz

The 56th Atlanta Train Show is this Saturday January 19th at Infinite Energy Forum, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, in Duluth.  Show hours are 9:00-4:00.

We'll be there with 3 tables of paper railroadiana featuring ACL, SAL, SCL, SBD, Southern including employee & public timetables, maps, rule books, manuals and more.  We'll also have items from railroads coast to coast from the largest class one's to small terminal & shortlines.  Looking for something specific?  Let us know and if we have it we'll be sure to bring it along.  We'll also buy or trade for your excess material.

This is our first trip to the Atlanta area and we look forward to seeing you.

Gary Betz
Ionia MI