Gemini-II User Group Gemini-II@groups.io
Please note that there is no manual published for the Gemini-2 controllers
Note: The Gemini-2 mount controller is basically finished with only minor updates as needed. The latest updates are at http://www.Gemini-2.com
There is a new Firmware uploader that can help you keep your Gemini-2 updated
Please use the following to post errors logs. http://gemini-2.com/error-reporting.php
Please do not expect help trouble shooting older versions of firmware. Upgrade to the latest first please.
New Gemini-2 users please go to http://www.gemini-2.com
and follow the first 10 steps under "StartHere". Many of your questions should then be answered. This is about as close as it gets to a manual at this time.
14 YoutubeMovies from Scott Losmandy on using the Gemini-2
This users group is here to help you, we want your questions and answers. Now if you have constructive criticism or suggested improvements of the Gemini-2, then please post it. This users group only works if we all do our part. But please no bashing, just for bashing sake. Remember, the Gemini-2 is still under development. Most of us have invested our hard earned money, and and more importantly, many hours, and are proud of our investment. This users group is not run by Losmandy, but by Gemini-2 owners just like you. Lets make it the best!
Please sign your messages, so we know how to properly address you.
The Group owner.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]