Gardening With Natives GardeningWithNatives@groups.ioThis is a group for individuals interested in growing California native plants in their home gardens, parking strips, school gardens, parks, and elsewhere. This is a forum for communication, for asking questions, and for providing helpful answers. Members come from all backgrounds, from beginners to experts. This forum is particularly welcoming of those new to native plant gardening; they are encouraged to join and post their questions. Announcements of major native plant gardening events in the South Bay and Peninsula are sent to this group.
This group is a service of the Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the California Native Plant Society. The group is open to all subject to moderator approval.
- 1,393 Members
- 12,070 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.