Topics

Yahoo Down Time

Pat Turner

Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

The Yahoo! Groups service will be down for scheduled
maintenance Friday, March 15, 9:00 PM PST (GMT-8) as
we move our servers to a new facility. We expect the
service to be restored the morning of Sunday March 17.

During this time the web site will be unavailable
and email will not be delivered. (Some users may
experience email non-delivery notices while the
service is down, but all email should be delivered
once service is resumed.) Please note: once the
service
is restored, there will be email delays due to
backlog. We expect these delays to last no longer than
1 day. Please do not re-send email to your group as
this will only add to delays.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Yahoo! Groups Team

Pat Turner: Pat@...
NMRA/SER Piedmont Div. Super.
www.On30.org