Topics

Yahoo Closing Groups

Darryl Huffman

I have emailed Pat Turner with the hopes of being made an owner of the Yahoo group.

Time will tell.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

and

www.GhostTownModels.com

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 7:41:18 PM MST, Dale Smith dalefsmith@... [GandD] wrote:

I think the rules email is also on auto-pilot.  I checked on the Yahoo groups site for GandD and he is not listed, only Pat Turner.   That is what the Yahoo server says so I believe that is more accurate than the email.

Dale

On 3/6/2019 3:02 PM, 'Friddle, Bob' bob.friddle@... [GandD] wrote:

Darryl’s name as moderator is still in the monthly rules…