Topics

What / who is this? One of John's gags

Jeffrey L Witt

From the image at http://www.gdlines.org/GDLines/GD_Galleries/The_Slides/Set_00/slides/s0_081_26austin_jun70.html

This is cropped from the TIFF; hard to tell WHAT it is. Randy Decker pointed it out to me...werewolf? Creature? Anyone recognize what this could be?

David

Did the GD lay tracks through Area 51?

David (Dry Gulch & Western)

On Thursday, September 12, 2019, 9:42:28 AM PDT, Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt@...> wrote:

From the image at http://www.gdlines.org/GDLines/GD_Galleries/The_Slides/Set_00/slides/s0_081_26austin_jun70.html

This is cropped from the TIFF; hard to tell WHAT it is. Randy Decker pointed it out to me...werewolf? Creature? Anyone recognize what this could be?

Bob Friddle

Another Allen Easter egg! His spirit is no doubt amused.

Thanks, John – and Randy

Bob

This is cropped from the TIFF; hard to tell WHAT it is. Randy Decker pointed it out to me...werewolf? Creature? Anyone recognize what this could be?

Ken Dodge

Wings?  Reminds me a bit of a flying monkey in The Wizard of Oz.  Maybe John was a fan?

wbswarner

Certainly looks like a werewolf from this angle.  Don’t remember seeing it in any other photo.
Warner

On Sep 12, 2019, at 1:07 PM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Another Allen Easter egg! His spirit is no doubt amused.

Thanks, John – and Randy

Bob

This is cropped from the TIFF; hard to tell WHAT it is. Randy Decker pointed it out to me...werewolf? Creature? Anyone recognize what this could be?

187 Bleecker

50 years later and he still has tricks that make us all laugh and details that astound.    Now that is a legacy

Ken Plumbly

Imagine all the magic like this which was lost in the fire... :(

On Fri, 2019-09-13 at 20:48 -0700, 187 Bleecker wrote:
50 years later and he still has tricks that make us all laugh and details that astound.    Now that is a legacy

Matt Hosford

Edited

I am going with,

On October 31st the Gorre Chronicals Reports:

Rouge Postal worker Robbed the local Peddler

This mornings daylight robbery on the Gorre and Daphited Railroad was considered well planned.  Police beleive that a connection to the Sorefeet gang is possible.  The suspect should be considered armed and dangerous.  Eyewitness reports of a creature of unknown origin was seen jumping from the train with a undisclosed amount of Compressed Space stolen in the morning robbery.   Local Police are looking for your help in capturing this desperado.  A $500 Reward for the safe return of the missing space has been offered by the G&D Railroad.

Matt Hosford
Wurn & Whythyrd Lines

Bob Friddle

A Halloween tale for the ages. I’m howling! Could it be Mr. Hyde? love it!

Thanks, Matt,

Bob Friddle

[Edited Message Follows]