From: CandSn3@...
To: GandD@...
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 9:29 AM
Subject: [GandD] Welcome!

Hi all and welcome to this new list. I have put a couple of pics
in the files already. Feel free to tell us about your interest in the
G&D and what equipment you have. Any special equipment you have done
yourself or had done? Post pics if you got em'. I will be posting
more myself.

Pat Turner, list starter.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.