Topics

Two New Pictures Uploaded

Jeffrey L Witt

Hi All,

I have uploaded two new pictures, both from Paul Mallery's "Design
Handbook for Model Railroads".

One picture is the cover, a picture from the RMC article series "fan
trip" over the G+D.

The second picture, however, I have not seen in print before; if I am
wrong, please let me know where else it has been printed.

By the way, it looks like Yahoo restored the "full size" option for
pictures!!! When did this happen? Many folks must have complained.
This is great, no more redundant uploads to the files section.

If anyone wants a less compressed version of either picture, drop me
a note and we will work it out.

Regards,

Jeff