Topics

Tioga Pass herald?

okrasaghia

Anyone know what the Tioga Pass herald looked like?
I assume Jim Findley had a herald for Tioga Pass.
I've got one MR issue featuring the Tioga Pass but no herald in there.

Paul Richardson

In a previous message the question was asked...
Anyone know what the Tioga Pass herald looked like?

Jim Findley did indeed have a herald that he put on at least 1 car that I have seen. As I recall it had a nude woman but I don't recall much about it. A friend of mine has the car and he was a friend of both Jim and John Allen. I don't know if the "herald" was placed there as a joke or if it was
indeed the "official" herald.

I will contact my friend and see what I can learn about it. I will, of course, share this info with the group as it develops.

Best regards,

--

Paul Richardson
Purgatory & Devil River Railroad