Topics

Timesaver

Jeffrey L Witt

Hi Stan,

As mentioned in another post, it is in the 11/72 MRR. Drop me a note
if you want me to mail you a copy of the article.

Jeff

--- In GandD@y..., "Stan Seeds" <atsfstan@M...> wrote:
I'm trying to find the plan for the little switching railroad he
made to
challenge people's skills. It was 1 foot wide and 6' long. Had
the plan,
loaned it to someone and they trashed it. Any one know of where
this plan
can be found?
Stan

Stan Seeds <atsfstan@...>

Jeff, I would really appreciate a copy of that article. My MRR's don't go
back that far. You are very thoughtful to offer. My address is:
Stan Seeds
14610 Highland Harbour Ct.
Ft Myers, FL 33908
Thanks a Million!!!