Topics

locked THREAD CLOSED PLEASE! NO POLITICS !

Russell Courtenay

Moderators have deleted 16 posts and dealt with individuals off list, thank you for not bringing it up again.

Russell Courtenay
Moderator

On Jun 10, 2020, at 7:11 PM, David via groups.io <hi61izq@...> wrote:

I agree!

David (Dry Gulch & Western)
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 04:27:05 PM PDT, Bob Burgoyne via groups.io <h0n3_bob@...> wrote:

Greetings and salutations, fellow JA fans!

I am a long time admirer of Johns work. It lives on with most of us here in this group. I have to wonder how John would react to the divisiveness in our society today. I imagine he would have low tolerance for some of what we are all living today.
I shun most of social media to avoid what is happening here. My vote is to keep political viewpoints out of our hobby. What seems normal to some is unacceptable to others. It seems to be black and white, no gray.
So... lets please stick to the G&D. Something we ALL agree on!

Best!
Bob Burgoyne
h0n3_bob or
Boomer Bob to my friends