Topics

The Timesaver

Scott G. Perry <scottgperry@...>

Howdy...just wanted you to know that I am collecting a complete set
of Pat's newsgroups!

I am currently building The Timesaver - probably the most widely
reproduced track plan in all of model railroadom. It is being
constructed in s-scale, STANDARD gauge and is about six feet long,
built in two modules.

I am working on a article for the Bully and will also have a
Timesaver website (under construction) with all of the rules and regs
on running the game.

May bring it to the Piedmont soon...two months or so. Handlaying ALL
of the track including seven turnouts. Ouch!

Any Timesvare fans?

Scott Perry

Pat Turner

Howdy...just wanted you to know that I am collecting a complete set
of Pat's newsgroups!
Well, I have ideas for 3 or 4 more when I get them online I will let you
know!

I am currently building The Timesaver - probably the most widely
reproduced track plan in all of model railroadom. It is being
constructed in s-scale, STANDARD gauge and is about six feet long,
built in two modules.
If you did it in Sn3 you could save some space!

I am working on a article for the Bully and will also have a
Timesaver website (under construction) with all of the rules and regs
on running the game.
Link to it?

May bring it to the Piedmont soon...two months or so. Handlaying ALL
of the track including seven turnouts. Ouch!

Any Timesvare fans?
Built one in HO many moons ago....

Pat