Topics

The book of John Allen's Layout

Stan Seeds <atsfstan3@...>

Someone was looking for this book a few days ago. I have it. Would the
party looking for it please contact me off list?
Stan Seeds

okrasaghia

Someone posted this book was from the 60's, not true.
Linn H. Westcott wrote the book after John's death using photos and
quotes from John. The book ('Model Railroading with John Allen') was
first published by Kalmbach in 1981, the year after Linn passed away.
My personal copy (not for sale!) is from the third printing in 1989.
The ISBN number for it is '0-89024-559-2', might help sometimes when
doing computer searches.

/Okrasa