Topics

The Bob Hogan 1964 Photo Galley is now on gdlines.org

Jeffrey L Witt

Here is a direct link:
Also included is a pdf of his 2013 RMC article.

I also freshened-up the gdlines.org home page.

Please let me know if there are any issues with an email to info at gdlines dot org.

Enjoy!

Rick Jones

On 5/17/2020 2:48 PM, Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io wrote:
Here is a direct link:
file:///C:/export/gdlines_dot_com/Bob_Hogan_Photos/Bob_Hogan_Photos/album/index.html
That's not a valid HTTP link.

--

Rick Jones

I'm neither for nor against apathy.

Randy Lee Decker

Hats off to you Jeff, for the work and for paying the costs to keep this high resolution website up and running..!  Hats off to Bob for some great "crystal clear" photography work. !   I am just now snapping lines and setting up the back wall benchwork for the French Gulch run out to Drains...  There are photo's here that show every detail of the arch bridge stonework and scenic details.    Every photo has something new in it for me.   We all love new pictures....     Big thanks to Bob Hogan.  !

Randy

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 3:49 PM Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io <jlwitt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is a direct link:
file:///C:/export/gdlines_dot_com/Bob_Hogan_Photos/Bob_Hogan_Photos/album/index.html

Also included is a pdf of his 2013 RMC article.

I also freshened-up the gdlines.org home page.

Please let me know if there are any issues with an email to info at gdlines dot org.

Enjoy!

Russell Courtenay

Correct link:
http://gdlines.org/Bob_Hogan_Photos/Bob_Hogan_Photos/album/index.html

On 5/17/2020 4:45 PM, Russell Courtenay via groups.io wrote:
Correct link:
http://gdlines.org/Bob_Hogan_Photos/Bob_Hogan_Photos/album/index.html
Thanks.

--

Rick Jones

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Michael Kennedy

These photos are magnificent!  Thank you for sharing!

Mike Kennedy
The D & B Lumber Co.
"The Best Wood You Ever Saw!"

On Sun, 17 May 2020 at 15:49, Jeffrey L Witt via groups.io <jlwitt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is a direct link:
file:///C:/export/gdlines_dot_com/Bob_Hogan_Photos/Bob_Hogan_Photos/album/index.html

Also included is a pdf of his 2013 RMC article.

I also freshened-up the gdlines.org home page.

Please let me know if there are any issues with an email to info at gdlines dot org.

Enjoy!

Jeffrey L Witt

Two seconds after I posted I realized, deleted the post, and made a new one. Sorry for the confusion.

Ken Plumbly

On Sun, 2020-05-17 at 18:54 -0400, Michael Kennedy wrote:
These photos are magnificent!  Thank you for sharing!

Mike Kennedy
The D & B Lumber Co.
"The Best Wood You Ever Saw!"

Indeed! I concur! Thank you very much! :)

Ken

Jeffrey L Witt

Keith Trinity pointed out an issue with the gallery...

The original TIFF were ~20M, I tweaked and saved as JPEG with minimum compression to ~9M. But when he used the download arrow, and saved it, it was < 1M!!!!

Apparently I accidentally used a setting in the jAlbum web builder program (a newer version of the one the late Peter Prunka used to build the original gdlines.com site in 2006) that apparently only lets you download the "web" version of the image. I will fix that and upload a revised gallery...DOH!!!!

Everyone should have full access to Bob's photos in all their glory, and I will remedy the situation...

Jeff