From: tonkamoes <atticat@...> [mailto:atticat@...]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:09 PM
To: GandD@...
Subject: [GandD] Squawbottom on Pat's Pics

Hi Gang,
I am the builder of the Squawbottom station on Pat's pics in the
photos folders. The station is a semi-accurate replica of the
original with a few exceptions. I sold this copy on Ebay a couple
years ago. I built it when I was in O-scale. I used the original
from the GD to scale the dimensions up to O-scale. The original from
the GD was built by Jim Findley for John. The original did not
survive the fire in very good condition. It is a little warped and
blackened. Just thought you might want to have the trivia to go with
the structure on Pat's Pics folder. Happy New Year, Keith Blanchard

tonkamoes <atticat@attbi.com> <atticat@...>

Hi Pat, I am sorry you did not get the station. I don't remember who
did get it. I am glad you saved the pics from my auction. I would
have to dig to find the original photos. Happy New Year, Keith
--- In GandD@..., "www.On30.org" <CandSn3@m...> wrote:
Thanks Keith, I always save pics like that even if I don't
have all the
info. I did bid on that auction, but it went too high for me at the
time. I
hated to loose that one :(

Pat Turner, SER/V.P.
www.On30.org