Russell Courtenay

I did a quick flip on my phone but this is a reduced image for email and the words need to be gone, need the original...

image1.jpeg

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Does anyone here have the ability to flip it back? This is a rather unique view as I recall, would be nice to make the proper one available for the archive.

Thanks, Bob Friddle

Gabrielle Lines

Minneapolis

From: GandD@groups.io [mailto:GandD@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 5:33 PM
To: GandD@groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [GandD] Reversed Image

While looking for something else, I stumbled across this in the Feb. 2009 MR:
<image001.jpg>

Which refers to this (which always bothered me somehow):

<image002.jpg>

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

Warner Swarner

Russell, Thank you for the flip.  I have felt so “disoriented” by that photo for years.  I feel like I just stepped out of a space capsule.  Seeing the flipped corrected version of that photo really resolves my spatial disorientation.   I copied your flip to my iPad.  Even though they said it was flipped my mind has been trying to construct a canyon that I had missed.  Little things this group does are so helpful.
I look forward to a visit to Sacramento.
Warner Swarner

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:01 AM, Russell Courtenay via Groups.Io <walruswebtech@...> wrote:

I did a quick flip on my phone but this is a reduced image for email and the words need to be gone, need the original...

<image1.jpeg>

On Dec 19, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Bob Friddle <bob.friddle@...> wrote:

Does anyone here have the ability to flip it back? This is a rather unique view as I recall, would be nice to make the proper one available for the archive.

Thanks, Bob Friddle

Gabrielle Lines

Minneapolis

While looking for something else, I stumbled across this in the Feb. 2009 MR:
<image001.jpg>

Which refers to this (which always bothered me somehow):

<image002.jpg>

[EXTERNAL] This email originated from outside of the City of Minneapolis. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments.

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Warner … don't feel bad … John was a little "disoriented" at times, too.

Would be nice to be able to sit or walk on scenery. Oh, that's right … you Garden modelers can!

This photo probably won't make it into the museum. Having a scale version figure of John sitting with a jug would be a hoot! Where's Keith Glaab these days?