Topics

Reversed Image

Jeffrey L Witt

While looking for something else, I stumbled across this in the Feb. 2009 MR:

Which refers to this (which always bothered me somehow):

Randy Lee Decker

Edited

HA.............!    They admitted it....!      Wow nice detective work.

Randy

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 6:33 PM Jeffrey L Witt via Groups.Io <jlwitt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
While looking for something else, I stumbled across this in the Feb. 2009 MR:

Which refers to this (which always bothered me somehow):

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Here's Jeff's photo flipped back. This is basically the same resolution as Jeff's posting, but the file Jeff used might have a higher resolution.

I'm posting the PNG file and the embedded pic. I used free IrfanView software.