layout and is "oranged-out" because of the inappropriate film type.

I plan to post some more pictures, once I get a new scanner. I have
modeled engines #9 0-4-0 Varney Docksider, #6 Rivarossi Heisler, and
#26 2-8-0 UP PFM.

Some modeler's selectively compress prototypes to fit their available
space. Well, I selective compressed John Allen's G&D to fit my
available space and time, i.e., about 22 ft by 22 ft and, hopefully,
at least the next 20 years. So far, I have built the Great Divide
terminal and yard, King Harbor (a vary small version of Port), and
laid the track to Gorre and Daphetid. I am currently working on the
Corsa & Cross Junction area, referred to as Zachman & Framework. I
have several structures built, just waiting for their place on the
layout. I do have a "PRRR Story" that I'll post in the near future as
a PDF file.

Hope you enjoy my pictures. I think this G&D Group may be building up
a "head of steam!"

Happy Holidays.

Tom