Topics

photos added

David

Hi Folks,

I added some photos to my folder (Dry Gulch & Western). They show Potter Flats. This area would have been Sowbelly on John's layout. All the buildings have lights and some have interior details. Can you guys find the access hatch in the picture? It should be easy since it is about 2' x 3' in size!

All 4 bridges are in at my version of French Gulch. I have yet to complete the scenery in the crevasse that the bridges span. I have been doing some scenic work on the area that is called Raade Springs (that is to the left of Potter Flats). That would have been Daphetid on John's layout. I am still completing a lot of the partially done projects that have been sitting on my workbench. I will be wrapping up a Campbell model called "Towers Flowers". Once done I will go back to finish up my large brick station at Newport that has been sitting partially completed. Too many projects and not enough time to get them done!

Everybody keep railroading!

David (Dry Gulch & Western)

Tom Hokel (Pine Ridge RR)

Hi David,

Great photos of Potter Flats! I always look forward to seeing photos of your outstanding work. Can't see the access hatch … at all!  Did you mean Raade Springs is to the right of Potter Flats?

And, just in case I hadn't congratulated you before on achieving your NMRA MMR status … CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for posting! Keep up the great work … we love construction shots, too … and KEEP POSTING!

David

Hi Tom,

Your correct or should I say right!  I must have been confused again.

David (Dry Gulch & Western)