Topics

Paul's Tioga Pass Locomotive

tonkamoes <atticat@...>

Hi Paul, You mentioned that you have one of Jim Findley's locomotives
purchased from his estate. Which one is it? He had a few specially
made. Happy Railroading, Keith

Paul Richardson

Keith

It is an 0-6-0 switcher #7 made by United. I also purchased a "spare" tender from his line too.

The original tender was a slope back and it just said TP on the side. The spare says Tioga Pass.

Best regards,

--

Paul Richardson
Purgatory & Devil River Railroad

Ride the P&DR on the web at:

http://www.purgatoryanddevilriver.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK
--

okrasaghia

You have pics of them?
Always interesting to see things from the old masters.
About the herald, it does not sound like an official herald any real
railroad would use. Still it would be interesting to see the car if
possible.

Regards, Okrasa

--- In GandD@..., "Paul Richardson" <paul@p...> wrote:
Keith

It is an 0-6-0 switcher #7 made by United. I also purchased a
"spare" tender from his line too.

The original tender was a slope back and it just said TP on the
side. The spare says Tioga Pass.

Best regards,

--

Paul Richardson
Purgatory & Devil River Railroad
Garland, Texas

Ride the P&DR on the web at:

http://www.purgatoryanddevilriver.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK
--

tonkamoes <atticat@...>

Hi again Okrasa. It might be neat to create a folder for some of
Jim's stuff, since he was a major part of the G&D history. You have
my permission to use the pics on my web site if you wish for such a
folder. I don't know how to do it. Happy Railroading, Keith